Tuesday, June 15, 2010

E3!!!!

E3 is finally here and do you know what that means? Zelda wii! I'm FINALLY going to find out the title! BTW guess what? I was about to get the Compass of Light in Spirit Tracks, But guess what happened? MY FILE GOT DELETED! crud..... I beat OoT though :D. I still have yet to look at the awesome pet update on W101. O.o Remind me to soon in the comments. My cousins, who I haven't seen since I was 2 (Those of you who know me, you'll know exactly how long ago that was.) Are coming tonight! YAYES! man, I'm really excited. Anything else? *checks repotoire* No. Not that I know of. Except for this: I was playing street Basketball, and I pulled one of my favorite jokes: "The own percentage is 100% to none. Us." lol. Well, tty next time! bye! oh and tell me all you know about Zelda wii.

1 comment:

  1. WHOA! Your file got DELETED? That's TERRIBLE! That happened to me on Twilight Princess! I was on the LAST DUNGEON... and then I accidentally overwrote my file with another one that was STILL at the beginning of the game. O.o

    Oh, and a reminder: Go on Wizard101 to see the pet update. XD Although I don't like it very much...

    ReplyDelete