Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh My Gosh.

My baseball team just had a doubleheader, and it went SO well. The first game, wasn't so awesome. At least we won. :D The second game, around the sixth inning (Of 8 in total.) is where it got epic. Ok, so the opposing team scored 2 runs to mess up a tie. The game looked about over because you could see lightning in the distance. Then, With runners on Second base and Third base, I tripled.... with a 3-2 count and 2 outs. Then we shot back tying 'till the 8th when we finally won. We beat two of the BEST teams in the leauge.... in ONE day. Also, I got Pokémon Ruby today, (:D) And my friend gave me a lvl 25 Pikachu to own the first gyms with. XD I STILL can't believe we won both games, and I'm writing this about an hour and a half after the second game. If anyone's reading any good books please tell me. I've read Maximum Ride, Alex Rider, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter so DON'T mention those. Well, bye! BTW 7 days 'till my birthday and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment